Date: 22 July 2017
Update on website progress
Thank you for your patience whilst the work was carried out to ensure we have a secure shopping cart provided by RomanCart and the secure payment gateway provided by WorldPay integrated with PayPal. We received the WorldPay Certificate of Validation to certify House of Francheska has successfully self validated their compliance with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2 on 12 July 2017.
The website also has the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate for house-of-francheska.co.uk valid from 9 May 2017 through 9 May 2019.
We have managed to upload some items to the Emporium but not all as yet, from week commencing 24 July 2017 we will concentrate on preparing to upload new items and look forward to serving all our customers, again thank you for your patience whilst the work continues on the website.
Date: 7 June 2017
Update on website progress
1. Secure website work is completed - We have the secure digital SSL (secured socket layer) certificate from GeoTrust to provide complete protection for all visitors and customers. If you have linked to us or bookmarked in your favourites the search engines should automatically redirect you to the secure webpage but if you're experiencing problems finding a webpage please do not hesitate to contact us https://www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/contactus.html > > >
2. SEO - Currently working on the SEO (seach engine optimization) to inform the search engines the website is https and shouldn't take long to be fully functionl as a secure site.
3. Website restructure - You will notice the top navigation bar has changed to be more user-friendly, we hope you like the new design.
4. Ecommerce - When the SEO is finished we can start the ecommerce side of things to bring you the new emporium shop and we'll post an update when this work is finished, should be ready for August 2017. Thank you for your patience.
Enjoy browsing around the website and thank you for visiting.
Date: 31 May 2017
House of Francheska website is currently in transition from http to https this will enable every webpage to be secure and safe plus preparing the new ecommerce shop and more work tackling the search engine optimization (SEO) side of things. Phew, this is hard work - estimate time to be finished around end of July 2017. Thank you for your patience.
Date: 19 September 2016
The website is Desktop, iPad, and mobile user friendly.
Visitors to the website - Internet tip regarding visiting websites
It's good to bookmark your favourite website. When you visit/re-visit a website it's a good idea to clear your browsing history because the website you're visiting might have new updates since you last viewed it and also sometimes the search engines might take a little time to show the new updates. Enjoy your time browsing the website.
Date: 4 September 2016
Currently working on refreshing every single page on the website, so far so good and listing more Elizabeth Taylor for avon Jewellery week commencing 5 September 2016, plus lots more other items arriving throughout October, November and December 2016. Thank you for your patience.
Date: 28 August 2016
Shipping and Delivery News
Shipping for UK and International customers: Free standard shipping on single and multiple items, please view new updates on the customer information page: Customer information
Date: 26 August 2016
Elizabeth Taylor for Avon Jewellery
It's time to refresh the Elizabeth Taylor for Avon Jewellery and information webpages, this work should be completed by Tuesday 30th August 2016, thank you for your patience.
Date:24 August 2016
Phew and and a massive WOW, website coding sure is hard work. I had lots of headaches along the way but well worth the effort and really pleased to announce new webpages have arrived today.
1. The online shop is ready
2. Current work is to update the sold gallery for reference and identification https://www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/sold-gallery-reference-identification-pg2.htm and also searching to find some more reputable dealers to bring you fabulous jewellery
4. Presently working on search engine optimization this is a job everyone in web world dreads but this work has to be done.
To all customers and visitors thank you for your patience whilst the work is progressing. Best wishes from Lorraine
Date: 18 January 2016
Current work for the website:
1. January 2016 - Some new additions have arrived and adding more for sale everyday, to see the latest additions please visit the homepage www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/
2. New facebook has arrived this also has an online shop please can you 'like' to help the search engines recognise we're here, many thanks. www.facebook.com/houseoffrancheska/
3. Previous for sale items - Editing and improving pictures
4. New webpage added today - The many uses for brooches www.house-francheska.co.uk/many-uses-for-brooches.htm
Date:7 January 2016
Today we're preparing new additions to add onto the website. It can take about one hour to list an item online, it involves taking photographs of the items, editing, stock coding, description, pricing and then we add all items to the shopping cart. We hope to do at least five additional items a day maybe more it depends on time, thank you for your patience. We want all our customers to have a smooth shopping experience with a personal touch, we can accept reasonable offers on all items plus if you don't feel comfortable using the online shopping cart please send an email using the contact form www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/contactus.htm with the product number,short description and price and we'll send an invoice by email or post.
Date: 29 December 2015
Wishing all customers and visitors a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2016<
To view more on Ordering, Payment and Shipping please visit this link www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/information.htm
Date: 1 December 2015
Wow that was hard work! The new website design is finished, hope you like it. The website has been tested and passed as mobile friendly in the search engines Bing and Google.
Date: 1 November 2015
We are upgrading the website with a new design and also there´s a new shop. Whilst the upgrade work is being carried out this won´t affect your shopping experience.
Date: 7 December 2015
Date: 11 July 2011
Antiques Master 2011
Series 2 Episode 2
A couple of our items were chosen to appear on the BBC2 Antiques Master 2011
Presented by Sandi Toksvig and featuring antiques expert Eric Knowles
Three contestants put their skill and knowledge to the test over three tough challenges at Towneley Hall in Burnley, Lancashire
John Denham, from Hertfordshire, whose passion is Stoneware;
Heather Ray, from Lancashire, who specialises in costume jewellery
and Stephen Micallef-Grogan, from East Sussex, who loves the purity of Lalique glass.
To view the items in the show please click on this link
Towneley Hall in Burnley is a museum known locally as the "jewel in Burnley's crown". A popular destination for locals and vistors alike, it was taken over by the BBC as the location for the filming of Antique Masters. This short film gives a behind scenes look at the preparations to turn Towneley Hall from museum to TV studio.
Please view our archived news this will show the enormous amount of work carried since the year 2005.
Archives since 2005
Please visit the website journey since 2005 and all news from the archives www.house-of-francheska.co.uk/archives.htm