Beautiful artistic brooches for centuries are worn on a lapel of a jacket, middle of a dress, holding a scarf in place and even worn on the shoulder.
Brooches can be worn and used in lot's of different ways.
1. Add a bunch of different brooches to your attire to look really sassy
2. Jazz up your favourite cushions
3. Convert a brooch into a pendant, a good article to see How to Convert a Brooch to a Pendant www.ebay.co.uk/gds/How-to-Convert-a-Brooch-to-a-Pendant-/10000000177633129/g.html
5. Pin the brooch to your hat
6. Ribbon bracelet attach the brooch
7. Pin a pair of matching brooches to add sparkle to your shoes (You can also find shoe clip-mates)
8. Display in a 3D hanging picture
9. Design your own wall hanger with an array of brooches (nice for a bedroom)
10. Collect your favourite designer and display
11. Add fun to your bedroom curtains to add sparkle
12. Pin to your handbag and purse
This is a good time to start your own collection whilst the market is good to find original vintage brooches collection and find some really beautiful and artistic brooches available today.
Antique and Vintage Jewellery
Adele Simpson | Alfred Philippe | Bergere | Boucher | Cadoro | Christian Dior | Corocraft | Claudette | Emmons | Hobe | Joan Rivers | Kenneth J Lane | Lisner | Monet | Miriam Haskell | Napier | Pennino | Pell | Polcini Robert De Mario | Richelieu | Sarah Coventry | Schreiner | Schiaparelli | Swarovski | Sphinx | TKF | Trifari Weiss | Whiting and Davis | Vogue | Yves St Laurent
Elizabeth Taylor For Avon Costume Jewellery Collections